Thursday, April 8, 2010

THE TALENTED MR. CHALUPA


Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees and Freddie Krueger all have to sleep at some point.
Ever wonder who haunts them in their dreams? Well let me introduce you to Carl Charlupa...

Carl has really made a name for himself over the past few years in the haunt industry. Not only is he the most sought out psychotic horror theme actor in this part of Canada, but he is also a very talented photographer.

Carl has terrorized thousand of victims over the past few years in Professional Haunted Houses, Themed Home Haunts and many horror related videos.

I've had the pleasure of working with Carl in a video that was created for my custom Zombie Windows which will be a major feature of my Haunted House this upcoming Halloween. Carl's contribution as a Zombie actor was creepy and believeable, he's a true professional.

I believe the Haunt industry is extremely lucky to have such a talented Actor and Photographer.

All the pictures I've posted in this blog are from Carl's personal collection on his web site

Room 57

No comments: