Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'M FEELING VERY HONOURED

after receiving news that the Thornhill Woods Haunted House had won an award for "Best Video Production" with the 2010 Home Haunter Video Awards.




















My home haunt is such a pleasurable hobby for me and it's nice to see all the hard work is recognized. I know myself after reviewing all the other home haunts on the 2010 DVD collection that there were a lot of great submissions to choose from.

I would like to thank all the judges who picked my haunt, Chris & Jeff Davis from the Davis Graveyard for continuing to promote the Home Haunter awards, and The Bloodshed Brothers for doing an amazing job announcing the winners.







But the biggest thank you goes to my good friend Jeff Chatten from Horrors Unlimited for taking what I had envisioned and turning it into another one of his masterpieces. I would also like to thank all my friends who took time out of their busy schedules to help me create this killer video.






Congratulations to all the other 2010 Home Haunter Video Winners.