Sunday, July 10, 2011

I WAS REALLY EXCITED

the other day when I came home from work and found this box sitting on my door step.



Back in December 2010 I submitted my home haunt video into the Annual Haunters Video Awards contest, I was just honored to be in it with so many other amazing home haunters from Canada and USA.


This was my first year submitting a video and I was so excited to find out I had one an award for "Best Video Production". WOW, what an honour.





I defiantly need to thank my good friend Jeff Chatten from Horrors Unlimited, he did an amazing job filming and editing my video.


A special thank you goes out to Chris & Jeff Davis from the Davis Grave Yard, thanks for keeping these awards alive and being such amazing home haunters youselfs.


Thanks to the The Blood Brothers for doing a great job announcing all the winners and all the judges who voted for me.


Finally a warm felt thank you to all my family and friends for helping me out with my haunt and video last Halloween.

2 comments:

Madame Jen said...

So cool! Congratulations!!!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

You are quite welcome and congrats to you and thank you for submitting. With out the video there would be no DVD collection or awards.

Cheers!