Thanks to the generosity of one of our new sponsors "Lowes", I was able to purchase some much needed supplies this weekend to update my Mausoleum.
Started painting the new 4'x8' ceiling panels for the Mausoleum.
Purchased a new 60 gallon air compressor to handle all my pneumatics. I wired it directly to my fuse panel and drilled a hole through the cement wall to run a air line outside.
I'm creating a new Spider themed room in the Mausoleum this year, so I took my Bucky Skeleton from the Boneyard and covered him in spiders.
This is another cool prop I purchased from Gore Galore, I took this Mummy and covered him in webbing and spiders. He too will end up in my new spider themed room.
Well that's all for now, time to get back to working on my next project. Many more posts coming now that Halloween is getting closer.