Thursday, March 1, 2012

2011 HOME HAUNTER DVD COLLECTION

For all you Home Haunters and Halloween Enthusiasts out there looking to get inspired for the 2012 Halloween Season, look no further!

Chris & Jeff Davis from the Davis Graveyard have put out another Spooktacular 5 disc DVD set feature the best Home Haunts in Canada and United States of America.



The price for the 5 DVDs is $25.00. An additional $10.00 will be added to help cover Postage and PayPal costs. You can purchase your DVD set here.

I'm feeling like a little kid on Halloween night because I'm getting my set before everyone else. Now I'd like to say it's because I have connections with Chris & Jeff, but that's not the case.


It's because I was asked to be a judge this year, Thornhill Woods Haunted House won last year in the Haunters Video Awards for " Best Video Production". So I was asked to be a judge for the 2011 video awards and I couldn't have be more honoured.

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Thanks for then mention.

Cheers!