Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'M FEELING

Very proud and honored at the same time to have won "Best Indoor/Walk through Haunt" with
The Haunters Video Awards for 2011.


It's so great to be recognized by the Haunt community for doing my favorite hobby "Halloween".


Special thanks to my friend Jeff Chatten from Horrors Unlimited for shooting another Spooktacular video of my haunt for 2011. Thank you to all my family and friends who also participated in the video and helped out with my set up and tear down.

Lastly...thank you to Chris & Jeff Davis from the Davis Graveyard for putting together these amazing videos and all the judges who voted for me.

3 comments:

wicKED said...

Congrats buddy! Well deserved!

Countess VonRauber (Heidi) said...

Congratulations! Your walkthrough is amazing. Love the catacombs.
Very creepy :)

-Heidi

Undead Games said...

any1 know where to find some scary games, haunted house or something