Monday, August 9, 2010

HISTORY OF THE DISNEY MANSION

Disney was such a magical and fun part of my life growing up as a kid, I couldn't wait to watch it on TV on Sunday evenings.

As I got older, I was always intrigued by the Haunted Mansion; I imagined it as one of the most Spookiest Haunted Houses in the world and wondered what it would be like to visit it.

Well in 2004 I finally got to live out a childhood fantasy, I visited the Haunted Mansion in Florida for the first time.

Here's what I saw...

I revisited the Haunted Mansion again in 2008 while visiting California with my family, it was even better the second time because they updated it with The Night Before Christmas characters.

If you ever get a chance to visit either one of them, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Never miss a chance to see the haunted mansion....they are amazing. Thanks for the vids...those were fun to see.

Cheers!

The Hatbox Ghost said...

This is a SPOOKTACULAR blog article! — in my expert, unbiased opinion.

Yours ghoully,

H. B.